DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, April 27, 2012

Step- by Step Tutorial by Emily

 

Good morning, DeNami friends! 

Wow, I just realized that today is our 15th Photo Tutorial! I don't know about you, but each and every one of these tutorials have inspired me. On top of that, I've learned LOTS of new techniques! I hope that you all have enjoyed the tutorials thus far. 

Today the super duper sweet Emily Keaton has put together this Photo Tutorial. On the agenda: learning to use colored pencils on our cards! I know that this technique is becoming more and more popular, so I thought it would be good for us to learn how to master it. :)



















Don't we have a wonderful design team? I am so very blessed and inspired by each one of the girls. Their creativity is endless and their projects continue to blow us away. A ginormous thank you to each of the girls who have put together a photo tutorial (or 2-3)- all of us have learned so much!

If you are new to the DeNami Photo Tutorials, we have posted a new tutorial almost every week since January. We have learned to create a shaker card, watercolor, reverse stamp and much, much more! 

I'll see you back here on Monday with a Spring decor piece. Have a great weekend! 

10 comments:

Pam said...

Thanks for the tutorial Emily!! The chickies look awesome colored this way!!

Jane P. said...

I love it! I don't use this technique as much as I should. It's time to break out the pencils!

Tina M said...

For us coloring challenged people...this is the way to go! I tend to do this quite often and always get awesome results!! You did a great job with this tutorial and the finished card is too adorable!!

Laurie said...

Emily this is a fantastic tutorial! I love the little chickie in a grid pattern like that! Great job!

Lisa Elton said...

FABULOUS tutorial Emily and what an awesome card!!

Auntie Em said...

Great tutorial Emily! I am going to have to try this out!
Thank you for sharing! :)

Dana said...

What an incredible blending job here. This is so vibrant and awesome. Love the card LO too!

Tan's Hobbies said...

Wow!! Thank you so much for the tutorial, Emily. Your coloring technique is brilliantly AWESOME!! Great blending and your card is gorgeous!!

Erica said...

Hi Pauline, I'm so tickled you saw my card over on the LIM challenge. I love this cute image. I've been lurking among the DD world for some time, but this is the first stamp I've purchased...I know, shame shame. But it won't be the last. I left a comment on the "new to me" blog and liked on FB. I hope to join some of the challenges.

Danielle Klaiss said...

I love this card! Thank you so much for teaching us this technique! I love using my colored pencils but hate the lines it leaves. Will definitely try this technique out. I know my husband has mineral spirits somewhere... lol! I have a question... if I don't have paper stumps is there anything else I could use to achieve the same effect? And can paper stumps be found anywhere or just through the DeNami site? Thanks!! I can't wait to do this! :)

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive