DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Fabulous 3 Spotlight- Sketch Challenge #14

Hi there!

I'm so sorry about the delay in posting the Fabulous 3 Spotlight for the Sketch Challenge #14. Every day this week has been full of ideas and I didn't want this post to get lost. For those who entered the challenge, thank you for your patience and understanding. :)

This month was SUPER light in the entry department. I'm thinking the busyness of the holidays has kept many of you busy- I know that's the case at my house! However, even with the limited entries, that didn't stop you gals from being creative. Super amazing cards were entered!

 
  (Be sure to click the images to see the complete card!)


I hope that you all will join us back on Monday when we post the brand new challenge. It's a super fun theme and the DT has some rockin' samples to share with you.

Have a great weekend, hope to see you local Seattle gals at the warehouse sale later today!

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Congrats girls, lovely cards!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Thank you, Paulina, for choosing my card! Congrats to Stacy and Heidi, too!

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive