DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Chalkboard Love

Good morning!

Recently I have been infatuated with everything chalkboard. I love that this trend has caught on in the card-making world. Not only is this look super trendy and "in", it's also fun to create! 

This card may look overwhelming, but it's actually super easy! All you need is a Versamark pad, White Embossing powder, a white colored pencil and a heating tool. Your stamps, cardstocks and glitter can be whatever you have on hand- I, of course, opted to play with some new designs.
 
Tip: to keep stray embossing powder flecks away, rub a dryer sheet over your cardstock. After applying your embossing powder, use a small paintbrush to brush away any stray flecks.


I know this look is different from my usual style- different can be so fun sometimes! I would love to hear if you've tried out this technique, or if you even like this trend. If you give it a try, let me know- I would love to see a picture! 

Have a wonderful rest of your Wednesday. Thanks for stopping by!  

NOT LISTED: white colored pencil, heating tool

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I haven't tried the chalkboard look. I can't believe I didn't order that gorgeous Love stamp... my mistake!

Lisa Elton said...

I'm with Wendy I haven't tried it either...no white embossing powder LOL! But your card turned out fab...u...lous!

Larissa Heskett said...

THANKS for sharing I haven't tried this technique, but I want to!! I LOVE the added touch of the red glitter hearts too!! =) Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Tina M said...

Looks like something I want to try...FAB look isn't it? Darling card :)

Sue Lelli said...

Different is GOOD, Paulina! LOVE this card and the red hearts!

Anonymous said...

soma carisoprodol soma carisoprodol muscle relaxer - buy carisoprodol without rx

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive