DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Pin-spired #8

Hi there, DeNami friends! 

Can you believe there are only TWO more Pin-spired posts with the current DT left?! The last five month have flown by and I know that June will come and go before we know it. Don't worry, I'm working on some fun and exciting things that will happen later on this year, you just never know what new faces {or products!} might appear here at DeNami next.

Today I have a new Pin-spired feature to share and boy, this photo is one I've been wanting to share for quite some time. The colors are so beautiful and I knew the DT was going to interpret it in some fun and unique ways. As usual, they have knocked it out of the park!


  Lisa Elton 
 For a list of the supplies used on this card and details, visit Lisa's blog

 Emily Keaton
 For a list of the supplies used on this card and details, visit Emily's blog

 Kanani Kawamura
For a list of all the supplies used on this card, visit Kanani's blog.

 
 Tammy Hobbs 
For a list of the supplies used on this card and details, visit Tammy's blog
 
I will be back tomorrow with a sweet CAS card by Lisa Petrella. She not only put together an amazing Chickie Couture feature, she also sent a couple beauties to share here on the blog. Once again I am reminded how blessed I am with the DT I have. These girls are the greatest! 

3 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

Beautiful and gorgeous work ladies! (AS ALWAYS) :-)))))

Greta said...

Love that picture & wow--the DT members were really inspired! Love all of these & makes me want to go see what I can come up with. Thanks for the inspiration!

Lisa Elton said...

Wasn't this a fun one girls! You all did a great job and I love all of our different takes on this!!

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive