DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Pretty Flowers Galore!

Hello everyone, Tina from the DeNami Addict blog here. I must say that I’m extremely honored to be guest blogging here on the DeNami blog!  Most of the time when I create a card, I pick the stamp(s) that I’d like to work with first and then doodle on scratch paper until I come up with a design I think will work. Before I made this little cutie, I pulled out my Elegant Floral Wreath. I was trying to figure out how to make the wreath my focal image and for it to frame my sentiment. It just wasn’t working out and then I thought; “Why can’t I just make my own?” I pulled out a handful of the ever so versatile Petit Four sets and came up with this….
To make this card I started off with a piece of Leaf Green cardstock as a base and layered on a piece of white that I had stamped using the Polka Dot Background, along with a length of ribbon. I then die cut a shape from another piece of white cardstock and used the negative for my “frame”.  Using the Classic Leaves, Rosevine Flowers, Elegant Floral, Ornamental Flowers, LeafAccents and the new Garden Accents petit four sets, I simply filled in the whole area. After coloring with markers and adding TONS of glitter, I attached it using foam tape for some fun dimension. To finish it off I stamped the Thinking Of You cling sentiment onto the Scroll and after a little fussy cutting attached it in the middle using foam tape to pop it up.  I added a bow and a fussy cut flower with leaves to tie it all together.
 
I hope that you were inspired by this beautiful card that Tina put together- I know I sure was! If you haven't checked out the DeNami Addict blog before, head on over there today. Tina does a wonderful job showcasing her DeNami creations there and she always has fun things posted there. Thank you Tina for putting together this post! 
We'll see you tomorrow for a Photo Tutorial by Wendy showcasing how easy it is to coordinate envelopes to your cards. This is the perfect way to have the outside match the inside AND it's super easy. Hope to see you then! 
 

2 comments:

Dana said...

Holy wow! Amazing Tina...so many pretty flowers and vines and swirlies:) What a beautiful card.

Lisa Elton said...

What a beautiful frame you created Tina, love the sparkle!!

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive