DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, June 9, 2014

Butterfly Friends

Hello DeNami friends! It’s Deb here and I have a CAS but bright card to share with you today. I used only 2 stamps but sometimes I think that is all you need.

 
I inked up Large Butterfly in Tuxedo Black Memento ink off centered twice and then colored them in with copics. I opted not to color in the butterfly border or body because I really like how the colors stood out. Then I selectively inked up Hello Friend and trimmed them out. I ran a few stitches with my sewing machine through each sentiment to attach them to the card front.  

I hope you have been able to visit this month’s blog hop participants. It’s the last one until the fall. You still have time to comment and be eligible to win.  

Have a great week!


4 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

Beautiful Deb!

Dorina D said...

Love the butterfly. Fun Card.

Lisa Elton said...

The little stitched sentiments are a fun touch Deb, this is lovely!

Anonymous said...

Love the big butterflies.

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive