DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Cadbury Cream Eggs Recipes


Cadbury Cream Eggs Recipes

Hi DeNami friends,

In our Facebook group, I asked what their favorite Easter candy was, and many said, "Cadbury Eggs". I love those little balls of goodness and thought I would find recipes that would go along with that delight. If you haven't LIKED our Facebook page, you can check it out here.

Here are some I found. Yes, just looking at them will add 5 pounds to your hips and thighs, but these eggs only come once a year!

Cadbury Cream Eggs Flourless Chocolate Brownies Recipe




This is the Cadbury Egg Flourless Chocolate Brownies.
The recipe is here

Cadbury Cream Eggs Cupcakes Recipe



These are Cadbury Cream Egg Cupcakes.
The recipe is here

Cadbury Cream Eggs Donuts Recipe


These are Cadbury Egg Donuts.
The recipe is here

Cadbury Cream Eggs Stuffed Cookies Recipe



These are Cadbury Cream Eggs Stuffed Cookies.
The recipe is here

DIY Copycat Cadbury Cream Eggs Recipe



If you are a true DIY person,
you can make your own Cadbury Eggs with this copycat recipe.
The recipe is here

I hope you enjoyed the yummy treats. At least I spared you the calories by just posting pictures.
If you try any of these recipes, please let me know how they are.

By the way, beside stamping and crafting, I do love to cook and bake, hence this post.
Let me know if you liked this post.

~Nami



3 comments:

Roxanna said...

That was a sweet posting today (hehe) your right it just added 5 lbs to my hips. It all looked so yummy!

Suzi said...

OH, my! I don't dare make any of these! I love Cadbury eggs!

Dorina D said...

I think I not onlygained 5 pounds just drooling over the pictures but my blood sugar just wen tout of the roof. Not fair. they look delicious

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive