DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, October 2, 2015

Fun Treat Boxes for Halloween

Hi Friends,

Who doesn't like yummy treats?! It is even better when it is made with love. The best way to show that love is making it yourself. I always love seeing personal creations and all the imagination and time that went into it.

Today, Lisa created an adorable set of labels that can be used for many purposes. You can attach them to the front of a card for an easy card, or attach to gift tags or lastly, attach to a treat or gift! She was so creative in what she attached these little labels to. Be sure you stick around to find out.

The best part about these labels is that they are simple to make since they don't involve any coloring. All you need is a black ink pad. My fave is always VersaFine available here.

Here's how Lisa did it:

Hi! It’s Lisa P, and today I’m sharing some Halloween labels I made using a combination of brand new and previously released images from DeNami Design. For my project I used the labels to dress up some treat boxes, but you could also use them to decorate gift bags or even turn them into tags with the help of a little bit of twine.



For the mummy label I started with a PC44 Charcoal tag that I die-cut with PPPD09 Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Tags Dies. I stamped the bats from the newly released CL-PF67 Halloween Night in TK-VF082 Onyx Black Versafine Ink. I then stamped the CL-E156 Friendly Mummy twice onto white cardstock, added a tiny bit of color with marker, fussy cut the images out, and adhered them to the tag one on top of the other (using foam adhesive on the top one to add dimension). I then layered the decorated oval tag with an orange die-cut doily.




For the RIP label I started with a golden yellow tag that I die-cut with PPPD09 Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Tags Dies. I stamped the trees and bats from the newly released CL-PF67 Halloween Night in TK-VF082 Onyx Black Versafine Ink. I drew in the line for the ground with a black marker. I then stamped the RIP tombstone twice onto light gray cardstock, fussy cut the images out, and adhered them to the tag one on top of the other (using foam adhesive on the top one to add dimension). I then layered the decorated oval tag with a light gray die-cut doily.





I had so much fun making these labels!!! And the best part was using them to dress up these coffin treat boxes that I made using a template I found online! You can find all of the details by visiting my blog. Here’s how they turned out:





I hope you enjoyed my post for today!

Thanks for visiting!


DeNami Design Supplies:
Stamps: NEW CL-PF67 Halloween Night, CL-E156 Friendly Mummy
Ink: TK-VF082 Onyx Black Versafine (Tsukineko)
Cardstock: PC21 White Cards and PC44 Charcoal Cards
Dies: PPPD09 Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Tags Dies
Adhesive: GL01 Quickie Glue Pen (Sakura)

Other Supplies:
Black Dye Ink, Colored Cardstock, Markers, Dies, Adhesive, MS Coffin Treat Box Template, Patterned Paper, Jute Cord


http://bellalistona.blogspot.com

1 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

These are so cute Lisa!!

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive