DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, January 29, 2016

Floral Flourish Resist Technique Card


Hello DeNami Friends! 
For this card I wanted to create an ebmoss resist background. I used the three filigree stamps from the new release and I think they are absolutely gorgeous for backgrounds! 
To create the card I started off stamping the stamps with sticky ink on white card stock and embossed them with white embossing powder. I didn't pay much attention to where I placed the individual stamps. Instead I stamped them irregularly on the card stock. 
Because I didn't just want to create a monochrome background, I decided to devide the cardstock into three parts. I used three rectangle dies, cutting two larger frames and one small rectangle. 


Using a blending tool I colored the different pieces with different inks. When applying the ink you are able to see the embossed floral stamps more easily, contrasting with the ink.
To assemble the card I adhered a piece of dark grey card stock to a card base which was slightly larger than the largest frame. I also adhered the red frame on top and used fun foam to give the other two pieces a little bit of dimension.



Accessories:
TK-VM001 Versamark

http://some-bits-and-pieces.blogspot.com/2016/01/emboss-resist-with-denami-design.html

1 comments:

Lisa Petrella said...

Beautiful card! Love the resist technique you used and the way you added dimension to two of the panels with fun foam!

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive